Canadian Architectural Certification Board (CACB)
1 Nicholas Street, Suite 710, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 7B7
Tel: (613) 241-8399
Fax: (613) 241-7991
Composition of the Board: The CACB Board has up to eleven members and consists of:
- Up to three (3) registered architects representing the licensing authorities. These individuals are appointed by the Canadian Architectural Licensing Authorities (CALA).
- Up to three (3) architectural educators appointed by the Canadian Council of University Schools of Architecture (CCUSA).
- Up to three (3) registered architects representing the practice and teaching of architecture appointed jointly by CCUSA and CALA.
- Up to two (2) students representing the Canadian Architecture Students Association (CASA) or its successor.
The board elects a president annually.
Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (RAIC)
55 Murray Street, Suite 330, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 5M3
Tel: (613) 241-3600
Fax: (613) 241-5750
Number of Members: 5,160 members in 2019
Composition of Board: 12 representatives:
- the president;
- the first vice-president and president elect;
- 7 regional directors;
- the chancellor of the College of Fellows;
- the chair of the CCUSA;
- the past-president.
The president is elected annually from the board of directors by the board.