See Chapter 3.6 – Human Resources for a discussion of employment agreements and a checklist of considerations when writing an employment agreement.
The use and benefits of an employment agreement are discussed in Chapter 3.6 – Human Resources.
- creates a contract;
- outlines terms and conditions of employment;
- identifies probationary periods, if any;
- prevents misunderstandings.
A sample employment agreement is provided as a template.
- Complete the form using the following aids.
- Replace BOLD CAPITALIZED text with appropriate information.
- If multiple options for text are presented (square brackets), select the appropriate text, delete non-appropriate options and delete square brackets.
- Delete notes in italics.
- Initial each page.
- Principal and candidate sign on the last page.
Click for Full PDF Form